Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 10, 2011

My first baseball game

Today was my first baseball game. It was at East Marion. We had 3 homruns! When I was up to bat, I did'nt hit any balls, but this is my first time playing baseball. Have you ever played baseball? Well it is fun! We won the game. I forgot to tell you that at first me and friend Luke were throwing ball before the game. We got 11 points and the other team got to 2 points. If you would of gave us a score, we would have got a 60 % and they would have got a 5 %. After the game, I bought a bag of airheads and shared them with the hole team. then we had an after party at the dairy cream corner. At the game I had to where a cup, and it did not feel got. When we were going to the dairy cream corner, I rode with my friends Hunter and Adam. It was so fun!

1 comment:

  1. James you're such a nice friend. I love that you shared your bag of Airheads. Love you too!

    ReplyDelete