Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 4, 2011

baseball

Have you ever played baseball? I have. I signed up for baseball in somewhere in March. I missed the first day of baseball practice, but the next day I got at pratice 30 min. late. Then when I got on the baseball field they put me as pichter. I was'nt doing very good at it, so me and Coach, Hoffman were throwing baseballs to each other. Until, Coach, Hoffman accidentily threw it at my eye. I got a blackeye. The second day of practice we played on the other field. We played catch with Mr.Mulinex. On the third day we pichted and caught popflies and caught grounders. Today we went to practice, and I was 30 min. early. So I played with Adam and his dad at basketball. Then practice was cancled because it was raining. So I came for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment